ADD SUPPLIER ORGANIZATIONS FOR YOUR MARKET
Suppliers can always register for your market by clicking Request an Account link on the login page or you can manually add and invite Suppliers to your market. When adding organizations, you can fill out minimum information and allow the user to finish filling out their own profile.
Market Admin - Organizations Dropdown
- In the action bar, click Market Admin and in the drop-down that appears, click Organizations. An organization is a Supplier who is invited to use your market. An organization can be an individual consumer or a business.
Add Organizations Page
- Click the Add Organization button to add a new organization.
- Fill in the Name of the organization in the page that appears. If the organization is an individual consumer, you can put their first and last name for the Organization name.
ADD SUPPLIER ORGANIZATION
- By default, all organization (even suppliers), are allowed to buy in the marketplace.
- If it is a supplier, check the box Can sell products to approve the seller and allow their products to appear in your catalog.
- Check the box Show on Profile page to display the supplier’s profile on the Suppliers page. The Who and How information also appears next to each of this supplier’s products in your catalog.
- Select the Ownership Type in the dropdown, if known.
- Check the box if the organization is Non-profit.
- Add Professional Organization Membership, if known.
- Select the payment methods this organization may use to buy products under the Allowed payment method section. Remember, all organizations are allowed to buy.
- Check Organization is active to activate the Organization in your market. If this box is unchecked, no user from this organization will be allowed to log in.
- Add the Primary Address. In most markets, this is the address where the market manager will mail the supplier’s payments.
- Click Add Organization button.
- The suppliers can modify or add to this information when they log in.
ADD SUPPLIER MANAGERS/USERS FOR YOUR MARKET
Organization Section - User Tab
- In the action bar under Market Admin, select Organization in the dropdown.
- You are currently on the Info tab for the Organization
- Select the Users tab (next to the Info tab) for the Organization.
- Add the email address of the new user and click the Invite New User button.
- The new user will receive an invite email to join the organization, as seen below.