ADD BUYER ORGANIZATIONS to YOUR MARKET
Buyers can always register for your market by clicking Request an Account link on the login page or you can manually add and invite Buyers to your market. When adding organizations, you can fill out minimum information and allow the user to finish filling out their own profile.
Market Admin - Organizations Dropdown
- In the action bar, click Market Admin and in the drop-down that appears, click Organizations. An organization is a Buyer who is invited to use your market. An organization can be an individual consumer or a business.
Add Organizations Page
- Click the Add Organization button to add a new organization.
- If the new organization is a buyer, make sure the checkboxes Can sell products and Show on Profile page are unchecked.
- Select Buyer Type.
- Enter any Professional Organization Membership.
- Click Organization is active to activate the account.
- Under Allowed payment methods select what payment methods this buyer can use. Purchase orders indicate this buyer will be invoiced on delivery and will pay with terms. Credit cards purchases are charged at order time and funds are deposited directly in the market’s Stripe account.
- Add the buyer’s Primary Address. By default, this address is where products will be delivered to, if applicable. Enter an appropriate Address Label to describe this location such as Main Cafe.
- Click Add Organization button.
ADD BUYER/USERS FOR YOUR MARKET
Organization Section - User Tab
- In the action bar under Market Admin, select Organization in the dropdown.
- You are currently on the Info tab for the Organization
- Select the Users tab (next to the Info tab) for the Organization.
- Add the email address of the new user and click the Invite New User button.
- The new user will receive an invite email to join the organization, as seen below.