1. A Local Orbit Admin will create your Market using the information you provided during the registration process.
2. You will receive an email inviting you to create an account and join your new market. Click the blue button in the email to get started.
3. You will be prompted to create your account and set a password.
4. Once your account is created, you will be logged into your new market. Click the Market Admin tab and select Markets to start setting up your market.
5. Click on your market.
6. We suggest you start by inputing information on your Market Info tab. Here you can set up many features for your market, including your Market's name, subdomain (only lower case letters allowed no special characters or spaces), add a logo, add a photo for your About page, open and close your market, and set which payment methods you'll accept.
7. The Managers tab allows you to add additional market managers.
8. On the Addresses tab you will add your main business address and any pickup locations you have.
9. Deliveries allows you to set up your pickup and delivery schedule. When creating a new delivery option, there are a couple things to keep in mind:
- The Order Cutoff is when ordering for that day ends for the week. It's the hours before your supplier delivery day beings, in the screenshot below ordering stops 24 hours before Wednesday at 7am.
- If you select an address on the Fulfillment method drop down, this delivery option will be a pickup - you set the hours buyers can pick up under the "Buyer pickup/delivery option." Selecting - "Direct to consumer" indicates you're delivering directly to the buyer.
10. Payment Methods is where you can update the credit card used to pay for your annual Local Orbit subscription.
11. Deposit Account is only for markets accepting credit cards. It allows you to see what bank account credit card disbursements will be deposited into.
12. Stripe is only for markets accepting credit cards - click Connect to Stripe to setup an account or connect an existing account.
13. The Fees tab allows you to set your PO terms and see what plan you're subscribed to.