HOW TO RESET A PASSWORD FOR A BUYER OR SELLER
- To reset a password for a user, as a market manager, navigate to the Market Admin tab and click on All Users.
- On the Users page, enter their name in the search bar and click the Search button.
- Then find the user you want to reset the password for and click on the blue link for their name in the Name column.
- On the Editing User page that appears, enter their new password and confirm.
- Note: Passwords must be at least 8 characters long and it may be a mix of numbers, letters, and symbols
- Click Save Changes.