Local Orbit Administrator makes setting up accounts for your buyers and sellers easy.
There are two steps.
- Create a buyer or seller account.
- Invite the buyer or seller to complete the registration process and join your market.
- In the action bar, click Market Admin and in the drop-down that appears, click Organizations.
- Click the Add Organization button to add a new organization.
- An organization is a Buyer or Supplier who is invited to use your market.
An organization can be a Buyer, a Supplier or both.
An organization can be an individual or an grocery store.
- Fill in the Name of the organization and the primary address.
- If it is an buyer, assign a payment methods you want the buyer to have within your market and click the Organization is active to indicate he is activated to buy products.
- If it is a seller, click the Can sell products and Show on Profile page box to indicate he can add products to the market and he is approved to appear on the Products page.
- Once you have completed this step, preview the organization in the Organizations tab.
- In the navigation tabs at the top, select Users.
- Add the email address of the new user and click the Invite New User button.
The system sends an invite with instructions on how to complete the registration process.
- If you have a user that has lost their invite, you can resend an invite to them by clicking on the Re-Invite button.