This tutorial provides Market Managers (Start Up and Grow Plans) with an introduction to the Financial Management section.
From your dashboard click “Financials.” From there you will see 5 tabs that contain your Market’s financial information. Here we will walk through each section and discuss what information is contained in each section.
1. Overview: This section is a snapshot of all money currently owed to your organization and that you owe to other organizations.
2. Send Invoices: This is where you can preview, print or email invoices to customers.
3. Enter Receipts: You can re-issue overdue invoices from this tab, and record payments received offline. Once an invoice has been paid, receivables become receipts and move to the “Record Payments to Vendors” tab.
4. Record Payments to Vendors: This is where you can record payments you make to your sellers.
5. Review Payment History: All completed payments to and from your market. You can download a csv file from the Payment History to import into your accounting system.