If you logged into your powered by Local Orbit marketplace recently, you may have noticed a few changes. We’ve launched a completely updated online marketplace experience with the introduction of several new features and enhancements to a few of your favorites.
- A completely updated design, created with your business needs in mind.
- Add your own style with additional branding options. Market Managers can now choose from different background and font options, and select a color from your market’s logo.
- The Market Info page has extra room for you to tell your story. This page also acts as a mini homepage when a buyer, seller or Market Manager logs in.
- A completely fresh News section that functions like a blog for sharing market news and events. Any news posts that were previously on your Market Info page will now appear here. You also have room for longer posts, to increase your storytelling opportunities.
- Extra in-line tips, descriptive prompts and new tutorials to help you every step of the way.
- A more intuitive back office management experience with a streamlined navigation and updates to headers and tabs.
- Amplified the buying experience with enhanced filters and a faster ordering and checkout process.
- New short and long product descriptions make for improved product marketing and storytelling.
New User Registration:
- We have eliminated some registration confusion by removing the “request an account” option when users log in from the Local Orbit main site. New buyers and sellers will need to register for your market by visiting your unique powered by Local Orbit web address.
- It’s important to remember that you’ll need to send your unique web address (URL) to new users, or invite them to your market from within the application.
So go ahead. Take a look around. We hope you love it as much as we do.